Final performance is tonight – Saturday. Tickets are still available. Call 410-527-0128.
The cast and crew moved into Brown Memorial for our final few rehearsals. There’s still tickets available for King Willy’s Court on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (May 15-17). Call Carolyn for tickets at 410-527-0128 or email her at email@example.com. For details, visit http://paintandpowderclub.org.
Performance Dates: May 15, 16, 17
Brown Memorial Church, Towson, Maryland
For Tickets call 410.527.0128
King Willy’s Court takes place in medieval times. King Willy has an eye for the ladies and his wife, Queen Cheryl is none too pleased. The King is despondent and depends on his faithful Wizard, Merlyn to work his magic and bring Willy out of his doldrums. The Wizard conjures up a cast of characters from the past, present and future to sing, dance and cajole the King back to the brighter side of life.
The cast of characters includes…
- Moses parting the Red Sea while singing a parody of Red River Valley.
- Ann Boleyn singing Tower of London.
- Roman Senators singing Undecided.
- Nero singing I Just Want to Set The World on Fire.
- There’s Sampson, Joan of Arc, Lady Godiva, Cleopatra, Amelia Earhart, Elvis (WHAT? Amelia Earhart and Elvis?!) and many more…
This show promises to entertain you and leave you laughing!
Ticket information: http://paintandpowderclub.org